1. Irwin DE et al. Worldwide prevalance estimates of lower urinary tract symptoms, overactive bladder, urinary incontinence and bladder outlet obstruction. BJUI 2011; 108:1132-1139.
2. Abrams et al. Incontinence, 5th EDITION 2013. 5th International Consultation on Incontinence. Paris. February; 2012.
3. Feeling about talking with relatives and/or friends about accidental urine loss; IPSOS Brand Tracking, users aged 35-45 years, US, FR, DE 2010.
4. SCA Study 2013, 40+ year old men, UK, US, DE, IT, MEX, RU, self-reported methodology, Data on file.
5. Other solutions include female sanitary liners and products, medication, surgery, adding tissue and makeshift materials inside underwear, no solution; IPSOS Brand health tracking, users aged 35-45 years, US, FR, UK, DE, 2010.
6. ICS Continence Promotion Committee. World Continence Week.
Available at: http://www.ics.org/committees/continencepromotion/wcw